Welcome to Concept Conference Centre
Concept provides meeting and conference room hire, external catering, business training and office services; all at competitive prices. So why choose us?
- Customer focused service "fantastic as always - would highly recommend - excellent food!!"
- Homemade, locally sourced and seasonal produce made in our 5H Award winning kitchen
- Close to train stations (5 minutes - New Street, Snow Hill or Moor Street, 10 minutes - Stafford)
- Flexible room hire or all inclusive price (room hire, equipment, 2 course lunch, refreshments)
- Our tea and coffee is fair-trade, organic and rainforest alliance
- Free broadband internet and WiFi
- Qualified training staff
- Blind or partially sighted trainees gain experience of hospitality and catering work
- We are a Social Enterprise - all profits are re-invested back into the business or our social aims
More than just a Conference Centre!
Concept is more than just a conference centre! Our 5 rooms have now been named after our past trainees – some of which are still part of team Concept! Pop into Concept to read the fantastic stories in each room and learn more about what we do Left to right: Mary King, Paul Wellington, […]Read more
Latest from the Odd Blog
Bonfire Night Parkin Recipe
For a special treat this Bonfire Night, why not make our delicious Bonfire Night Parkin! A simple and easy recipe with yummy results 🙂 Bonfire Night Parkin Ingredients 100g butter 100g black treacle 200g golden syrup 100g dark brown muscovado sugar 200g self-raising flour 2 tsp ground ginger ½ tsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp bicarbonate […]Read more